- The Administrative in charge is responsible for the coordination and administrative management of the Institute, working alongside the Secretary General.
- Management and follow-up of contracts and agreements
- Drafting the Institute's expenditure agreements in French and English
- Drafting in French and English the contracts and agreements related to the Institute's activities
- Ensure the follow-up of payments in accordance with the contracts and agreements signed
- Translate administrative documents
- Ensure the reception of newcomers
- Undertake all accompanying procedures with the local authorities (FRRO)
- Supporting the annual affiliation process
- Organise the paper and electronic archiving of documents
- Set up administrative activity dashboards
- Supporting the administrative implementation of events organised and/or hosted by the Institute, and ensuring the smooth running of payment procedures
- To produce and update procedural guides for the smooth running of administrative activities
- Contribute to the production of reports, minutes, responses to surveys, audits and activity reports
- General knowledge of administrative and financial management
- English / Tamil / French - read, written, spoken
- Develop and write administrative documents
- Organise and prioritise administrative tasks
- Explain and apply protocols in the context of the structure.
- Contribute to the definition of indicators for the monitoring and analysis of results.
- Use information systems and office automation tools.
- Autonomy and capacity to handle various tasks
- Flexibility and organisational skills
- Team spirit
- Communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or bachelor of arts
Proven professional experience in a similar position is required. Location and working conditions
IFP - 1 year full-time fixed-term contract (37.5 hours per week), renewable.
Contact: Send CV and cover letter electronically to email@example.com before January 7th, 2022.
[Download PDF in French & English]