The coordinator is responsible for the logistical and administrative management of a joint research project between IFP and the Centre for the Study of Manuscript Cultures (CSMC) of the University of Hamburg, involving the installation of a mobile laboratory in a public space in Pondicherry.
- Logistical coordination of the installation and maintenance of the mobile laboratory
- Follow-up of the authorization requests to the Indian government (National Biodiversity Authority, Archeological Survey of India, etc.), as well as to the city's public partners.
- Management and follow-up of the administrative procedures necessary for the successful completion of the project, in particular with the Indian authorities - organization of fluids with the technical services concerned
- Solicitation of service providers and coordination of their interventions if necessary
- Administrative management of the project: purchasing, follow-up of contracts
- Project coordination and understanding of the technical issues of an event
- General knowledge of administrative and financial management
- English / Tamil / French - read, written, spoken
- Autonomy and multiskills capability
- Flexibility and organizational skills
- Communication skills
Bachelor's degree or Bachelor of Arts
Proven professional experience in a similar position is required.
Location and conditions of employment
Contract with the University of Hamburg paid in euros.
Work location: French Institute of Pondicherry
Duration: 12 months full time (37.5h per week), renewable.
Contact: send CV and cover letter electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 11th, 2022.
[Download PDF for more details in French & in English]